Willow Ridge Memory Care is located on Milton Road between The Plaza and Sharon Amity in east Charlotte. We think you'll feel at home whether relaxing in the living room, working on crafts in the activity room, or enjoying the charming outdoor patio and garden area in the center of our community.
We are also proud sponsors of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Senior Centers and active supporters of the Alzheimer’s Association.
As an assisted living community specializing in Alzheimer’s disease and related memory loss, we are dedicated to helping our residents achieve their "best life." We are committed to maximizing the dignity and self-confidence of every resident, allowing them to enjoy time with family, friends, and each other within a caring, homelike environment.
Memory Care Program
- Specialized training for staff in Alzheimer’s and memory care, which may include techniques like validation therapy, reminiscence and personal history, behavior management, and life enrichment activities, and others
- Specially designed and secured physical environments, intended to help residents remain oriented and comfortable in their surroundings
- Structured and unstructured activities throughout the day, for groups or individuals
- Therapeutic menus and dining assistance to ensure proper nutrition and hydration, which can help minimize the symptoms of dementia and maintain overall health
- Secured entrances and courtyards, to help protect residents who may display exit-seeking behavior